Off-cycle Internships Program - EMEA
BlackRock offers off-cycle internship opportunities for a duration of 6 months in our Frankfurt, Munich and Paris offices. This program is for candidates graduating in between January 2023 and December 2023 and with less than 18 months' relevant full-time work experience.
This opportunity gives you a chance to work closely and add value to a specific team, set and complete objectives and be exposed to the culture and ethos at BlackRock. During the internship, you will develop new skills and gain valuable experience within the Asset Management industry. You will also have the opportunity to find out more about our full-time graduate opportunities.
Available Off-cycle Internship Opportunities in 2022:
- Investments (Alternatives) - Paris - 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Paris- 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Munich - 4 to 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Frankfurt - 4 to 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Madrid - 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Milan - 6 months
- Sales & Relationship Management - Copenhagen - 6 months
Next steps: Once you submit your application you will immediately be invited to submit a Virtual Cover Letter assessment. As part of this assessment, you will be asked to answer 1 question in English as well as 1 question in the local language (German or French). Please note that you are required to speak the local language at a high proficiency/fluent level. You must submit your Virtual Cover Letter within 72 hours, as failure to do so will result in your application being automatically withdrawn.
We look forward to reviewing your application!