At BlackRock, you can have the career you want – challenging, rewarding, and evolving. Whatever your interests, there is a place for you to go here – across businesses, backgrounds, and borders. Before submitting your applications, please take a moment to read through our opportunities below and the next steps in the campus recruiting process.
- Candidates can apply for only one program (e.g. Summer Analyst Program) and up to two opportunities within that program (e.g. Internal Audit and Portfolio Analytics).
- Once you’ve submitted the online application, you will be asked to complete a virtual cover letter, essentially a short video response for each of the roles you are interested in. Think of this as an opportunity to give us your elevator pitch – it is not an interview but will be considered along with your resume, giving us the chance to get to know you beyond what’s on your resume. This must be completed within three days of submitting the written part of the application.
- If you are interested in our software engineering opportunities, we’ll ask you to complete a coding test instead of a virtual cover letter. For roles in the US, this will also serve as your first round interview. This must be completed within four days of submitting the first part of the application.
- Advisory & Client Services roles include Aladdin Client Services, Financial Markets Advisory, Corporate Strategy & Development and Strategic Initiatives & Business Management
- Analytics & Risk roles include Financial Modelling, Portfolio Analytics, Risk & Quantitative Analysis and Financial Markets Advisory.
- Corporate Functions & Business Operations roles include Business Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal & Compliance, and Marketing & Corporate Communications.
- Investments roles include Fixed Income, Equities, Trading & Liquidity Strategies, Multi-Asset, Alternatives, Quantitative Investing, ETF & Index Investing and Client Portfolio Solutions.
- Relationship Management & Sales roles include Client & Product Management across Defined Contribution, Institutional, ETF & Index Investing, Retail and Wealth Advisory.
- Technology roles include Software Engineering, Portfolio Analytics, Aladdin Client Services, Technology Support and Internal Audit.
BlackRock Founders Scholarship